Monday, July 5, 2010

Heading Home - 6 July 2010

Hi all.  A quick note here. I'm an entire month behind on the blog, I know. My last few days in London, back around the 23rd of June, were rather busy, shipping stuff home so I wouldn't have to carry it around in France. When I got to France I was in the opposite position as in England. I was staying with friends, and had very little time to myself, other than tourist activities. Both families in France have busy lives and children and just finding time to get together was challenging, and by the time we had dinner and talked and things, I was usually too tired to think about writing a blog entry. Also, my electrical adapters for France didn't work, so I was dependent on using others'. I managed to check mail once in a while, but that was about it.

I'll finish up the blog entries at home. I visited Bristol and Wales, then had a great time in Paris, St. Offenge, and the surrounding areas, so there's more good stuff coming.


Thanx to all of you who are interested in my travels, travails, and triumphs. It's great to have an audience when you're writing.


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment